Monday, March 16, 2015

What’s So Hot about Role Playing?


Written By Keisha Hudson


I have found the answer to what’s so hot about role playing? Taking turns and having fun with stepping outside of your comfort zone. Just don’t get hurt in the process. Let me state it clearly, do not jump from a building as if you are spider man or wonder woman! Then the role playing would be over. Seriously, there are so many ways you can introduce this to your relationship. If you’re anything like me, I wouldn’t ask, I would just put the costume on and act the part. No I’m not a paid actress but maybe I should be. For some reason role playing is so awkward at work. Because you are doing it around people you do not trust intimately.
 

Role playing can be such a turn on for your partner because they get to see a different part of you. Not to mention, they also have the pleasure of returning the favor. My goal for any relationship is to take it to the point of no return. Your partner needs to know that you are the one they can be there free self with. Everyone has obligations that may require a lot from them. Role playing can help stimulate an inner desire that needs to come out sometime. A main key to this is rock they world. At that moment in time, they have the right to cheat on you with you, now how sexy is that?
 

So what should you be tonight? The hot nurse, naughty doctor, sexy cop, ummm I would go for the submissive accountant. Run those numbers and submit to your partner. Tell him about a stock that interest you and how you can make your partner a lot of money. That’s enough to make any one happy. Beauty and brains is something I live by so let it work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment