Monday, March 16, 2015

So You Want A Threesome?


Written By Keisha Hudson

 
 
            Now I know almost every man has had this fantasy. Or they have even asked their significant other to role play in this fantasy. It’s great if your partner wants to share their fantasies with you. I know it sounds like a lot when they first initially spring it on you. It might even be like a blow to the heart. But you have to be open minded from both ends. From a woman point of view, she may feel like she is not enough for you. From a man point of view he is inviting the woman he loves to share a part of his world. Every person has seen those talk shows where the guy leaves with the other woman, get her pregnant, or worst expects to pimp her out. I’m here as a neutral party trying to see how can I convert my man into seeing things my way. Cause all three scenarios are my worst nightmares.

            The first time he asked, I threatened to leave so he can have the life that he wants to have with women hanging from the ceiling for all I care. Well as you can see, it’s been years and he is still here. Every time I have ever brought up the scenario to him. He always ignore me because he don’t want to argue. Ever since we have been practicing this BDSM I can’t help but wonder should we indulge into his fantasy? I was like every other woman, just wanting a man to make love to me. And he is the best lover I have ever had. But something inside me wants more, thanks 50 Shades of Grey.  

 

            Since I’ve been being so submissive to him, I brought up the idea again. I feel like this is the perfect time. The thing I love about being submissive is our communication has gotten so much better. I feel like we can talk about anything. It is definitely working on our trust. I don’t judge him and he don’t judge me. So he is on board with the situation. And I’m all ears, maybe I can hear him this time. I sprung this question on him. Would you mind if our threesome be with you, me and another man? He got so angry, and I told him, “We are just talking about it.” It’s not my desire to be with another man. But I have to make sure that another man is not your expectation if I decide to go along with this. He is still mad, but now he see how it feels when someone ask you to invite another person into your private love affair. For the record, that was the reaction I was looking for from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment